Eliminate the Bad Smells from your House
After a busy day, full of intense rhythms, the house becomes the ultimate space for relaxation and tranquility. However, if we shape it appropriately, then it can be both a place for resting and inspiring us too. Furniture, fabrics and all the decorative objects, are the factors that make up their quality.
The detail, however, that always makes the difference and gives another sensation by entering the house is its smell. How many houses impressively decorated, airy and light, gave us a feeling of negative impression because of the smell that dominated their atmosphere? The intense smell of cooked food and other unpleasant smells give us negative feelings, no matter if the house is decorated in a pretty way.
You can naturally see a difference in the atmosphere and the way your house smells. All you have to do is create your own natural fragrance with the ingredients of your choice. You can also find a lot of solutions in market, but everything we create on our own has a special value and creates feelings of joy. There are also some other techniques in order to make your smell really nice and pleasantly. If you achieve that you can make the house of your dreams as it is fresh and designed in the way you want or in the way that Wulffwinding can show you how.
- 1. Put a saucepan on your kitchen with water and slices of orange, cinnamon and carnation and turn it on. The whole house will smell like you just made cookies.
- Before you begin wiping, pour a sachet of vanilla on the floor and suck it with the vacuum cleaner. When you are done with the wiping, you will notice that the whole house perfectly!
- Do you want your drawers to smell great? Just place a small bowl with dried oranges in it.
- As for your wardrobe, you can also wrap two laurel leaves, a cinnamon stick, black peppercorns and raw rice in a towel. Your clothes will smell beautiful!
- Place a bowl with a soda-cooking powder into the fridge. It will eliminate all the unpleasant smells. You can do the same by putting some coffee beans in a cup too.
- When you cook food that is going to make the house smell, like fish, you need to leave to opposite doors open, while cooking. The kitchen will no longer smell bad.
- 7. Follow all the Feng Shui rules and buy essential oils that will make your house smell great depending on the aroma you like the most.
- 8. In order to make your clothes smell great inside the closet, just take soap and put it in a corner. This will soften all your clothes even if you wear them over once, so you do not need to wash your favorite pair of jeans every day.
- In order to make your sink smell beautifully, you can just eat an orange and throw its peels into it. Open the tap in hot water and allow it to run over the peels for a while. It will immediately smell like fresh and clean.
- In order to prevent your shoes smelling bad, take a piece of charcoal, wrap it in a piece of paper and put it in a corner of the shoe. This will absorb the bad smell.
The solution is often found in simple materials that we already have in our kitchen! Thus, we do not waste a fortune or causing damage to our health, just by using natural materials rather than chemical cleaners that can burden our organism and the environment. All you need is trust nature and the result will be great.